- Responsible for the plant production, strategy & development, people management, financial performance and budget control
- Responsible for manufacturing of mixed metal treatment and copper refinery (mixed metal smelting and copper electrolytic process, acid purification process)
- Lead the manufacturing function within budget and output targets to meet HQ's requirements and standard
- Implementation best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid & improve operational performance
- Fully accountability for ensuring safety, customer quality, cost and delivery requirements are met
- Motivated the team by building working relationships ensuring that Health, Safety and Environment requirements are adhered to.
- Manage the team on best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading teams
- Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principals by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
Degree in Chemical/ Mechanical Engineering or other related field
10 years of extensive plant level experience with at least 5 years in management role.
- Work experience in copper and precious metals refinery to produce copper cathode and precious metals slime via smelting & electrolyte processes is advantaged
- Precise and analytical of work experience is advantaged
- Good experience in manufacturing and expertise in product & process management including production & worker management
- Technical understanding and knowledge in ISO 14001/ 9001/45001
Good leadership and management skill