- Responsible for developing software of automation machine.
- To develop software design specification and documentation.
- To liaise with customers to provide technical support, troubleshooting and resolving customer issues.
- To provide on-site support for software and programming related issues.
- To set-up and support buy-off activity.
- To perform evaluation to identify solutions on customer’s modification requests.
- Preferably Diploma / Degree holder in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics Engineering.
- Possesses good knowledge in PLC programming.
- Knowledgeable in electrical systems & components (i.e. motor control).
- Have high analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams including Customers and Project team.
- Good communication and coordination skills.