- Design implement and develop reporting and analytics solutions.
- Design implement and develop data visualizations.
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and elicit feedback.
- Design data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support our BI initiatives.
- Data integration management between core business applications and data lakes, data marts, etc.
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar technical discipline is preferred
- 4+ years in MS Power BI modelling, data storytelling and knowledge of how people make decisions with data
- Must have four years programming experience with SSIS, DAX and SQL
- Must have advanced level SQL programming and data visualization skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, including Power Query, Power Pivot, connections to external data sources, pivot tables, charts and slicers
- Knowledge and skills with tools such as Microsoft Azure, SQL data warehouse, PolyBase, Visual Studio, etc.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
- Assertive individual who seeks the correct solution to meet business requirements, with a mind toward security and best user experience
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work with diverse teams
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment