- Be able to understand customer data center facilities setup. Utilize solution skill to leads and identify opportunities based on customer insight.
- Become proficient in Data Center facilities products & solution, understand customers need and providing solutions.
- Develop and manage high-value relationships with key stakeholders in customer’s technical team.
- Familiar with the Data Center market and be able to select appropriate solutions according to the market’s need.
- Able to develop and enable the channel ecosystem.
- Able to handle and produce technical proposal and tender related submission.
- At least 3 years’ experience in data center facilities / M&E, working with large high-profile accounts is preferred.
- Able to communicate effectively and tactfully with external and internal corporate.
- Has VERTIV, APC and other data facilities product knowledge will be added advantage.
- Possesses strong sensibility for technology.
- Excellent interpersonal understanding and organizational coordination skills.