- Support Asia Pacific and Global Oil & Gas customer engagement and development.
- Drive to build competitive product and solution aligning with the Oil & Gas digitalization transformation.
- Lead the Oil & Gas industry understanding and responsible for the solution value to customer and company.
- Proactively participate in the marketing events and establish industry brand influencing for company.
- Responsible for market insights of the Oil & Gas industry and establish the industry ecosystem.
- Develop and execute regional industry plans based on the business requirements and trends of Oil & Gas customers.
- Responsible for insight of scenarios with mainstream ICT and cloud products in the Oil & Gas industry, collaborate with product department, promote R&D, and work with partners to develop solutions for the Oil & Gas industry, and promote the solutions globally.
- Collaborates with and acts as a liaison between customers and internal R&D organizations to deliver the products and solutions during the end-to-end engagement and sales process, be responsible for the solution value for customers and business success for company.
- Responsible for company internal enablement and capability improvement within the industry.
- Cultivate the sales capabilities of various local scenario-based projects.
- Develops and drive the engagement with customers, business partners in the marketing events and build the company branding influence.
- At least 5 years business development or technical sales experience in Oil & Gas Industry mainstream or related IT/software expertise.
- Own basic ICT fundamental technologies understanding, including but not limited to IT, IP, Cloud, AI or professional software, etc.
- Direct sales experiences with account or partner sales approach.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Oil & Gas digitalization and solution related professional background working experience is preferred.
- ICT related mainstream professional certifications is preferred.