- Improve, implement and maintain production systems to deliver product on time, to quality requirement and cost target.
- Drive continuous improvement activities in quality, cycle times, process improvement, and machine availability to enhance the capability of existing equipment, processes and remove waste.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical development, scheduling and resolving engineering design and problem.
- Prepare and review interim and completion project report from time to time and documented all the project report, record and maintained.
- Review and monitoring risk and opportunity in operation.
- Engage employees and communicate clearly and affectively
- Coach, train, develop, council and mentor all employees, regardless of role, reporting of function.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by superior.
- Establish requirements and specifications for existing and new products.
- Develop metrics to assess the success of products and features and determine necessary enhancement.
- Collaborate with customers and team members to ensure a solid and well-rounded understanding of products and developing needs.
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Preferably with 5 years of related working experience in metal fabrication manufacturing.(CNC, machining, sheet metal, etc.) and 2 years of working experience in a supervisory capacity.