- Monitor and maintain condition of machine, equipment and process to ensure optimum performance
- Maximise production yield, quality and productivity.
- Supervise and support engineering team to ensure smooth and efficient operation of production machine and process to achieve the company set target and objective.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Any Engineering or Science field
- Has at least 3 years working experience as Process Engineer in multinational company. Mainly in Chemical Mechanical Planarization (CMP) process.
- Independent and aggressive to learn