- To improve manufacturing efficiency.
- To maintain products and company reputation by fulfilling quality requirements.
- To support production in all kinds of activities to achieve output as planned.
- Drive the continuous upgrade and improvements of existing machine.
- To supervise and motivate engineers and technicians.
- Experience in PCBA/PCB.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods.
- Prepares products and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Involve in production line continuous improvement activities.
- Overall ECO implementation monitoring.
- Production NC investigation.