- Analyze production lines, establish problems and plan solutions with knowledge in IE (Industrial engineering)
- Implement on-site productivity improvement IT tools
- Conduct improvement and evaluate the result with process management officers at factories
- This position may require domestic/ overseas business travel up to 50%.
Overseas business travel accounts for about 20%, which purpose is to improve the productivity of production lines at the Group’s overseas factories.
- Master's or higher degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Management Science, Operations Research, or Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of computer programming using Python and optimization techniques
- Excellent English communication skills
- Motivation to learn different culture and language (especially Japanese) to work with people from various backgrounds
- Experience of production line improvement activities at factory a plus