- Participate in ITB study and prepare bid specifications.
Establish standard and concept for the work to comply with job requirements.
- Lead and Involve in various engineering stage such as Feasibility Study, Basic Engineering Design and Detail Engineering.
- Preparation Process Drawings such as Process Flow Scheme, Piping & Instrumentation Diagram, Equipment data sheet, Instrument data sheet and other deliverables
Interface with other internal disciplines such as Mechanical, Piping, Instrument.
- Liaise with clients and vendors for technical issues and to define project scope.
- Planning, scheduling, quality control of designated project.
Support pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
- Able to resolve technical issues.
- Accountable for success completion of assigned engineering tasks.
- Assist Team Manager and responsible for Process Team Development and staff training.
- Responsible to produce work instructions and guidelines to the team.
- Making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures;
- Scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines;
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification;
- Creating and carrying out test procedures;
- nvestigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults;
- Liaising with installation/project engineers;
- Supervising engineering and technical staff;
- Writing reports and documentation;
- Providing technical support;
- Ensuring safe working conditions;
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
- Support Process Engineering works
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in ENGINEERING COMPANY& Plant Operation in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.
- Experience in Refinery, Ethylene Plant and Fired Equipment Package is an advantages
- Familiar with international codes and standard (especially API, PTS (PETRONAS Technical Standard), SHELL DEP, etc.) related to refinery industries.
- Having previous experience in Greenfield, Brownfield and plant modification projects.
- Able to work in team and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experiences in process simulation (PRO II & HYSYS), flare network simulation (FLARENET), gas radiation (FLARESIM), Heat Exchanger sizing and rating etc.
- Familiar and well verse with all refinery process design and calculations.
- Experience in preparing Plant Pre-commissioning, Startup and Operating Manual Procedures.
- Experience in Smooth Start-Up Program Implementation
- Experience in Pre-commissioning, Plant Start Up & Commissioning
- Able to provide schedule and man power and tools planning of projects.
- Able to comply environmental, quality & safety requirements at site
- Responsible in monitoring progress and meeting the project datelines.
- Possesses good communication & people skills
- Willing to travel and station at site
- Good command in English (spoken and written).
- Knowledge in AUTOCAD & SPPID is a plus.
- PC literate (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project as a minimum)