Job descriptions :-
· Manage end to end indirect procurement process
· Consolidate supply chain to improve negotiation position and purchasing efficiency
· Monitor, evaluate and conduct vendor performance
· Understand and operate supplier relationship management
· Develop and build strategic partnership with strategic vendors
· Ensure on time delivery of all order
· Project managing to meet assigned program milestones
· Lead commercial negotiation to achieve best overall value for company, ensure supplier related issues are resolved efficiently and effectively
· Able to comprehend and conduct complex purchase and service contract negotiation
· Understand manufacturing or service processes and the cost drivers
· Analyze data for improvement and support monthly reporting for management review
· Build rapport with various internal and external stakeholders to identify cost saving opportunities
Job requirement :-
· Candidate must possess at least Post Graduate.
· Minimum 5 years of working experience with 3 years of supervisory skill in manufacturing environment and have experience in same field.
· Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications & interpersonal interactions.
· Proven experience in developing relationships at all levels of an organization.
· Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret complex business issue.
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in an extremely fast-paced and changing environment.