- Ensure that the required materials are available, on time and in the right quantity.
- Ensure that the inventory levels are maintained at or below the target level.
- Monitor and maintain 3 days stock at supplier.
- Check and ensure all the SA are released in MM portal weekly.
- Follow up on SA confirmation from supplier.
- Ensure all superior required SAP parameters, such as MOQ, Coverage Profile, Creation Profile and Rounding Value etc. to maintained accordingly
- Check and perform regularly rescheduling and cancellation activities on all the materials.
- Work closely with Planner to ensure delivery of materials according to production schedule.
- Work closely with ELD/PUR on ECN, Quotation, cross part, New Project, tooling related and etc which related to purchased materials.
- Forge cordial and beneficial relationships with vendors (e.g. thru supplier visits) with a view of obtaining extra information on foreseeable delivery or quality issues.
- Resolve any Immediate Action Reports (IARs)
- Arrange in-house sorting or rework of materials with quality problems.
- Arrange return of rejected materials to supplier.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in material and inventory control
- Familiar with SAP system
- Good documentation control