- Ensure that products Sales and Profit objectives are met. Lead the development and implementation of brand plans, ensure the growth of product portfolio assigned in terms of brand awareness, market share and profitability. Optimize elements of the P&L to deliver the committed budgets/ KPIs.
- Lead new product development projects from product conceptualization to product packaging and product launch.
- Responsible for the planning of 360 marketing plans, including ATL and BTL.
- Develop good relationship with partner agencies to ensure marketing plans are well executed.
- Analyze market and consumer research data to understand market and consumer needs.
- Work actively with the Sales and drive RTM initiatives.
- Degree in Marketing.
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in FMCG industry.
- High competencies in marketing/brand strategy, advertising planning and budgeting, consumer/customer insights, trademarks management etc.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Result oriented with proven track record.