- Establishing and executing commercial strategy of responsible products.
- Conducting and executing sales and expense budget of responsible products.
- Engaging and building good relationship with stakeholders.
- Training and support Sales Forces/Distributors/Licensees.
- Planning and executing booth or symposium at congress or conferences.
- Reviewing and evaluating new (in-licensing) products.
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least 10-15 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales division, with 5 years of product/project management (preferably with CNS background).
- Knowledge of PhAMA promotion code.
- Team oriented and self-motivated.