- Responsible for channel development & identifying new market opportunities for the assigned products.
- To develop product marketing plans and sales strategies, to ensure the achievement of the sales target.
- Work closely with principals; understand the market for the assigned products & to ensure to sell the right products at right time and right pricing.
- To conduct product training for sales team as and when necessary.
- Drive product definition and execute development cycle to ensure complete solutions to fulfil business needs and requirements, with balance between speed and quality.
Own and drive new applications/features in one/multiple product lines.
- Cultivate a work culture of excellence, commitment, and ownership.
- Analyze, understand and share learning to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Output / Key Performance Indicators:
Product Usage of users
Inbound Marketing ROI
Product Development - On-time delivery, resource utilization
- At least Bachelor’s Degree specialised in Marketing/Business/Management degree
At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate at all level, conduct presentation for both principal & dealers
- Result orientated with working experience in IT line.
Experienced in product technical design
- Hands-on involvement in product development cycle from requirements gathering to engineering/QA to actual release and post release performance monitoring.
- Extremely data-obsessed, execution focused and strong analytical, Business acumen, Planning and decision making, Delivering results, Collaboration and networking