Develop product strategy and marketing planning, as well as executing the marketing strategies.
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team including of printed and promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical paper.
- Design market research projects and determine product pricing.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Biology, Chemistry, Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Product Manager or Marketing role is required for this position, preferably in pharmaceutical industry.
- Result oriented, problem solving / analysis skills.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work well with different stakeholders.
- Full-Time position(s) available.