- Provide surgeons and operating room staff with training and Clinical/Technical support.
- Provide complete reports for case reviews, services performed and recommendations for products as well as to process sales orders and provide forecast to reporting superior.
- Support the development and execution of the sales plan.
- Support product demonstration and clinical application to targeted audience.
- Build strong, positive relationships with key surgeons and staff at targeted accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering, Business or a related technical field of study.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a sales and/or technical environment (medical, pharmaceutical or healthcare industry).
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and comprehend written specifications and to assist customers with product selections that will comply with those specifications.
- Willing to travel and flexible to be relocated.