- Provide monthly sales forecast, meeting sales budget and case attendance for the assigned product portfolio and sales territory.
- Identify business opportunities, formulates account strategies & ensure effective implementation of territory action plans.
- Carry out sales & marketing activities, support marketing initiatives including trade show (exhibition).
- Conduct regular product in-service and product presentation to the customers.
- Coordinate payment collection.
- Diploma/ Degree in Business, Engineering, Nursing, Science or Biomedical.
- At least 2 years of medical device experience.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Selling, negotiation and presentation skills.