- To expand company sales by developing new accounts and new product sales in all market segment that being assigned by management.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets and negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- To serve existing customers needs and to manage daily activities and provide necessary weekly sales progress report.
- To establish and maintain regular personal contact with all relevant decision maker and key influencer in order to drive and deliver the operating plan.
- Organize and conduct product presentations training to potential and existing customer. Conducting demonstration for the product represented.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed sales and budget targets.
- Prepare cost calculations, submit quotations and all the necessary documentation required to close the sales.
- Attend all the necessary sales training conducted by the management.
- Follow up for collection of payment and ensure all demo equipment returned to the Company without damage.
- Minimum Diploma in Medical Science/Nursing/Biomedical Engineering/Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably candidates with minimum 2 years sales experience in healthcare/medical industry.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Willing to travel and possess own vehicle.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.