- Prepare and execute sales training for nationwide dealers.
- Plan and initiate product, sales and any other training related to sales for nationwide dealers.
- Develop, enhance, and updates sales training according to production and market situation.
- Execute training activities for internal or external candidates. (company staffs, dealer staffs and customers)
- Present leadearship to manage the development and implementation of advanced program for dealers.
- Cooperate with training agencies to explore develop external training projects.
- Prepare, pre-evaluate and post-evaluate salesman training progress and performance report for nationwide dealers.
- Responsible for the development of Dealer channel SOP.
- Plan, implement and monitor sales related SOP projects.
- Generate and monitor the Report System for dealers.
- Develop the dealer evaluation method, including implementation.
- Plan, implement & enhance the E-Learning System.
- Plan, implement, monitor and enhance the customer experience & Mystery Shopper development by dealer.
- Handle ad-hoc tasks that assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Exposure in AUTOMOTIVE industry are encouraged to apply.
- Must be willing to travel within Malaysia, including East Malaysia
Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.