- Prepare daily & weekly production plans for Made-to-Stock (MTS) products based on plant & labour capacity, demand and existing stock versus MRS.
- Lead Daily Management (DMM) and Production vs Demand (PVD) meetings with production supervisors or engineer.
- Measure actual production output vs plan & identify areas for improvement.
- Highlight issues that delay schedules & alter the prioritization to meet unforeseen conditions.
- Plan & manage imported products stock levels (sourced from other plants & external vendors) to optimize stocks and turnaround times.
- Ensure safety stock levels are met for all plants and sales center in North.
- Work with National Inventory Planner to manage Surplus/Deficits vs MRS and identify when cylinder injections are needed.
- Work with national distribution schedulers & local transport operations to ensure sufficient distribution resources for interplant stock replenishment.
- Plan & manage Prai & Ipoh plant support to other plants in the event of their planned & unplanned outages.
- Lead the site cylinder stockcounts for Northern region.
- Work with Product managers and Customer service centre (CSC) to conduct stock rationing & allocation during supply shortage situations.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistic/Supply Chain/Business or Engineering related discipline.
- Minimum 3 related experience in Production/ Planning/Supply chain /Logistics role.
- Team player.
- Proactive/ takes Initiative in problem solving.
- Working knowledge of supply chain, inventory management and demand management principles.
- Strong analytical and data management skills.
Ms Excel intermediate level.
- SAP system.
- Communication & Information sharing.
- Fluent written & spoken English.