Business Nature: Food Manufacturing
Location: Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas (PTP), Johor.
- Involved with the planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes.
- To ensure that goods and services are produced efficiently and that the correct amount is produced at the right cost and level of quality.
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule;
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Making sure that products are produced on time and are of good quality;
- Working out the human and material resources needed;
- Drafting a timescale for the job;
- Estimating costs and setting the quality standards;
- Oversee process engineering related activities. Able to manage the role of Process Engineer whenever required.
- Monitoring the production processes and adjusting schedules as needed;
- Being responsible for the selection and maintenance of equipment;
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programs;
- Liaising among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers;
- Working with managers to implement the company's policies and goals;
- Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers;
- Reviewing worker performance;
- Identifying training needs.
- Any other duties as required and assigned by the Management.
- Ensure safety, 5S, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree Holder in Engineering / Food Science / Manufacturing
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing exempt individuals
- Minimum 7 years related manufacturing experience
- Experience with Food Manufacturing products is a plus
- Experience collaborating with other teams/departments within the organization