- Plan, schedule, strategize and oversees all production activities including production.
- Responsible for effective and efficient planning & scheduling of resources.
Monitor manufacturing cost, productivity and quality standards.
Comply and adhere to ISO quality management requirement.
- Ensure timely and efficient production to meet delivery schedule.
Oversee logistic and warehouse department.
- Develops and implements systems for material requirements, planning, work in progress tracking, material and labour variance controls and manufatcuring performance reporting.
- Develops material planning models to ensure proper material planning and optimal inventory position.
- Coordinating with relevant personnel to ensure resolution of issues and problems.
- Diploma or degree in Mechniacal Engineering preferred.
- At least 5 years managerial experience in production related to precision parts is added advantage.
Possess knowledge in ISO9001 is an added advantage.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.