- Plan, manage and oversee all elements of production in the factory
- Assess & analyze current production methods and improve production process
- Design and implement cost-reductive changes
- Maximize productivity of machinery and workers
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- Train, manage and supervise production line workers
- Maintain equipment for maximum safety & efficiency and troubleshooting for any problems
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/ Electronic/ Industrial/ Material Science/ Mechatronic or any equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in production operations or equivalent.
- Able to effectively lead the production workers
- Good communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to anticipate changes
- Full-Time position(s) available.