- Business Nature : Manufacturing of Precision Engineered Components
- Location : Gelang Patah
- Working hours : 5 days/week
- Review daily output and ensure production targets are met.
- Calculation and concept on LUP.
- LUP managment & improvement.
- Manpower planning & productivity.
- Daily & weekly review on production shipment plan & machines availability.
- Monitoring and action plan on Unsafe act, unsafe conditions near miss reporting & procedure / PPE checklist for relevant locations.
- Establish Job Safety Analysis (JSA) for relevant operation on existing / new process.
- Knowledge on operation & production machine : - startup machine / operating procedure / shut down procedure.
- Plan & execute preventive maintenance for all machine involved.
- Expenses control and maintenance budgeting
- Weekly monitoring on chemical consumption & expenses.
- Cost saving plan for chemical usage.
- Plan & execute monthly spending plan for related items
- Involve in quality improvement plan :- rejection issues &
- cycle time improvement
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Engineering (Mechanical)/ Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) / Engineering (Chemical)or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in Production in plating.
- Basic knowledgeble in start up & shut down machines.
Language required : English, BM