- Managing all the resources, machineries, facilities and others inputs in their best manner and condition for daily operation.
- Responsible in arranging daily operations of the respective production lines/units in order to ensure the targeted output volume, quality and time meet the company’s objective.
- Ensure a smooth and efficient process and organizing workflows, managing employee performance and promoting safety throughout the workplace.
- Consistently strives to meet established quality, regulatory and production standards.
- Provides direction to line supervisors to ensure efficient and effective workflow.
- Analyze, take actions and cooperate with other departments in areas of quality improvement, cost reduction, method improvement, yield control and equipment maintenance and provides suggestions.
- Effectively uses available resources to formulate action plans for process improvements, cost reduction, quality improvement, work simplification.
- Responsible for training of both current and new employees including coaching, giving feedback and development
- Schedules personnel to meet production schedules.
- Responsible for shift reports including logs, quality, equipment needs.
- Coordinates with supervisors to ensure smooth transition from shift to shift.
- Works on continuous improvement projects to ensure company goals are being met as well as continuously exploring new cost savings and efficiency ideas.