- Implement APQP for new grade development and process change, conduct trial run and generate trial run report
- Interface with QC for quality control management and improvement
- Conduct troubleshooting of process upset
- Conduct feasibility study for preparation of debottleneck and expansion project
- Conduct investigation and countermeasure of customer complaint and feedback
- Confirm appropriate Operation Instruction Sheet (OIS) issuance for production activity
- Analyse, investigate and conduct corrective and preventive action for the monitoring item of key performance index and report into Engineer Monthly Report
- Propose and request for CAPEX
- Interface with EM for facility management and improvement
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
- Possess basic chemical knowledge and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Able to read technical drawing.
- Possess knowledge and experience in Quality Management Standard/ISO. Knowledge and experience in IATF 16949, Automotive Quality Management System would be an added advantage.
- Possess knowledge and experience in Root Cause Analysis (RCA).
- Attention to detail, possess analytical skills, problem solving skills and report-writing skills.
- Performance oriented with safety, cost and quality awareness minded.