- To lead and manage all production operations including manufacturing.
- Ensure plant operations efficiency consistent with operating plans, budgets and product quality standards.
- To review and approve plant improvement work for plant optimization to improve production and cost.
- Lead continuous improvement programs.
- Responsible for the success and implementation of various Quality, safety & heath initiatives, inventory process improvement, production process improvement etc.
- Responsible for annual budget planning and execution.
Improve the operational systems, processes and policies to better management reporting, information flow, business process and organizational planning and execution.
- To minimize cost of product manufacturing through reducing wastage and improving yields.
- Work with relevant groups to effect demand ramp up and continuously looking for opportunity to improve on productivity, yield, costs and identifying resources to meet given targets
- Lead, motivate and promote team working spirit and discipline to achieve company business objectives
- Promote employee’s safety & environmental compliances in daily operations.
- To ensure on time delivery of defect free and meeting daily output.
- Possess a Diploma / Advance Diploma, Degree in related engineering field
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skill, well
organized and good in follow up skills.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills and the ability to develop leadership qualities in others.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing complex operations, major projects or initiatives.
- At least 5 year (s) of working experience in manufacturing environment is required for this position.