- To manage and improve the Production management, manufacturing processes and operating policies to achieve highest standards of performance for Production Department to support and achieve of organizations vision & mission.
- To establish and drive the Production in achieving specific KPIs as set by management.
- Develop Production staffs through effective communication, positive staff motivation & engagement to achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards.
- To coordinate, support and liaison with Other Functional department and Corporate Services functions constantly in order to achieve efficient and effective sales, financial and human resource planning and utilization.
- To review and examine current company practices and habits that prevent us from doing it right the first time, propose counter measures and positive changes to get it corrected so that we can do it right the first time and every time
- To implement cost-effective controls on Production processes to reduce the WIP scraps and achieve high quality of products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization.
- Must be flexible, a strong team player, excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize, organize work load and manage time successfully.
- Ability to problem-solve and resolve conflict Creativity & innovation
- Analytical skills — identify opportunities & leverage synergies
- Technical ability and knowledge in polymer-based industrial components to work closely with manufacturing personnel and trouble-shoot as required.