- Business Nature: EMS / Contract Manufacturing (MNC)
- Location: Johor Bahru
- Salary: Depending on experiences (5 days/week)
- Our client is an established MNC specialised in provide EMS service in SMT, plastic injection and Box built.
- The role is to lead the manufacturing team to meet production plan for quality product with proper production system, quality standard and high productivity and efficiency.
- Oversee the entire manufacturing including the maintenance/development of production processing equipments and plant facilities
- Responsible for quality, cost management, safety compliance and plant GMP
- Manage production activities with purchasing, planning, production, maintenances and quality control activities to obtain optimum production, utilization of human resources, machines and equipments
- Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance and operational reports to determine causes of non-conformity with product specifications and operational issues
- Initiate cost savings measures on staffing, wasteges and production yields
- Collaborate with finance to create and execute a maintenance and capital budget to ensure that financial allocations and obligations are set, administered and achieved
- Collaborate with R&D in product development and implementation of plant trials
- Chair the Company’s Workplace Safety & Health Committee.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics, Mechatronics Engineering or its equivalent. 8-10 years experience in manufacturing.
- Well experience in EMS environment.
- Preferably with experience in electronics PCBA manufacturing and platic injection moulding field.
- Good command of English in written and verbal.