- Ensure that the daily’s production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation, by also considering the stock level
- Setup and manage MPS process, organize weekly MPS meeting with stakeholders and provide action plan, strategy, proposal to meet customer demand and maximize machine utilization.
- Suggest to the production the priorities and the workforce saturation point.
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production
- Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
- Maintains production schedule and other reports as required
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
- Interacts with shop floor management to resolve issues regarding manufacturing
- Efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and accounting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience specializing in production planning/material planning
- Capable in using SAP, Microsoft Excel