- Company Nature: FOOD MANUFACTURING
- Location: Johor Bahru (5 days/week)
- Communicate and co-ordinate with Sales Office for Customer Order and delivery progress
- Chair and coordinate Weekly Production Schedule and progress meeting
- Organize for Production Demand vs. Capacity Review monthly meeting.
- Coordinate and arrange Monthly Meeting with Sales Office. Get accurate information on short term and long term demand.
- Coordinate with related department for special items production and inspection.
- Monitor and manage slow moving stock for Finished Product.
- Coordinate with Sales Office for shipment disposition.
- Attend the Production Trial Meeting should there necessary. Ensure production progress and development for new products and changes are followed and full Production Planning Team involvement.
- To discuss with HOD if there’s any abnormality on incoming order or shipment progress.
- To participate in Monthly Inventory activity.
Involve in 5’S and QCC Activities.
- Diploma and Bachelor in equivalent field
- 10 years experience in production planning and control.
- Knowledge in ISO 9001, GMP and FSSC22000 is an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Japanese.