- Location: Johor Bahru
- Our client is a young and dynamic innovative company specialised in specific medical device for surgery and operation.
- Monitoring the production of product phototype and further extend to mass production.
- Planning and organising production schedules
- Assessing project and resource requirements
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Help ensure that client, statutory, standards, compliance, regulatory and internal requirements are met/exceeded.
- Determining quality control standards
- Determine if new manufacturing machines, methods are required.
- Overseeing production processes
- Degree in Electronics, Mechanical Engineeringm Physics and its equivalent.
- 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor Bahru.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
Strong analytical and leadership skills
- proven track record in quality, continuous improvement and program management
- good communication skills and good command of English.