- Responsible to handle production run
- To generate weekly & monthly report on inventory
- Troubleshoot and action plan for production and process problems
- To seek advise and decision making from Production Executive and top management.
- Responsible for sufficient planning of manpower to ensure smooth production flow.
- To control & ensure Safety & Health practices following SOP during production process.
- Responsible for training new staff (If necessary).
- Candidate must possess at least Cetificate/ Diploma/
- Degree in Food Technology/ Nutrition & Dietician / Business.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Ability to work in dynamic and high volume manufacturingenvironment with minimum supervision and with strong analytical skills and good communication skills.
- Computer literate
- Language required : English and BM