- To assist in liaising with appointed consultants, local authorities on submission, approval and tender preparation.
- To coordinate with site, credit control and accounts for processing of contractor’s claim and preparation of progress billing.
- To assist Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager on daily administration to en sure timely completion of the project.
- To ensure proper and accurate filing of correspondences and documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree or has working experience in related field
- At least 3 years of working experience in Property/Real Estate
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Proficient in Mandarin (written and verbal) will be an added advantage