- Business Nature: IT Software Development
- Location: Skudai, JB
- Working condition: 5 days/week
- Implementing the Human Resource Management System (HRMS), Employee Self Service (ESS) & Human Resource Strategy System (HRSS) Module implementation.
- Ensure project delivery as per gap analysis.
- Conduct module training & user acceptance test (UAT).
- Coordinates preparation internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from the departments.
- Manages and monitors minor projects from concepts through implementation.
- Assist with the preparation of a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast reports and other project reports.
- Assist in perform application testing before prior to the customer release.
- Prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking document accordingly.
- STPM/ Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Science / Information Technology major in IT / HR related study.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge in Microsoft SQL will be an advantage.
- Ability to coordinate project activities with diverse groups and individuals.
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- Minimum 1 year related working experience.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply with graduate from an accredited college or university in Science / Information Technology major in IT / HR related study.
Excellent in time management & monitoring technology would be great.
- Willing to travel with possess own transport and implementation at customer office.
- Willing to be reallocate.