- Responsible to plan, lead and manage project and ensuring good profitability and quality in program level.
- Manage project tracking, reporting and progress update/presentation to management and customers.
- Ensure the project is delivered in line with the contract and implemented according to the budget, and take responsibility for achieving project objectives.
- To monitor profit & loss for key account, coordinate resources to formulate and ensure effective implementation of the project delivery strategy and solution.
- To lead and manage subcontractors and project team to resolve project issues thru out project implementation and ensure operational compliance of the project and its delivery in line with the company's management systems and regulations.
- Take responsibility to make decisions and control measures for major issues and risks, and promptly inform executives of any issues and risks beyond the capability of the project team to ensure they are managed in a closed-loop cycle.
- Identify the customer's core requirements and business priorities, propose value propositions, align value objectives with the customer's mid- and high-level management, complete value breakdown, and develop and execute the value delivery master plan.
- Implement operation activities in planning, execution, closure, and issue promotion phases.
- Acts as primary project interface or contact point to the customer, ensuring good customer satisfaction and develop good customer relationship through value presentation.
- To plan and coordinate, Delegating, communicating, monitoring, coaching and motivating all members of project team regularly and positively by knowledge transfer to engineers and subcontractors via mentoring, workshop and etc.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 to 10 years of project management experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Experience in project management for projects with multiple cross-team, multi-business/technical domains.
- Familiar with all the operational and project delivery processes involved.
- Experienced in project budget, cost management, understand network architecture, have keen insights, understand cutting-edge technologies, and have business thinking and perspective.
- Independently undertake the planning management/project management/Solution Architecture/Business Architecture roles of multiple key projects and have the skills of contract design and negotiation.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies
- Good communication capabilities, manage key stakeholders, and build personal influence.
- Willing to travel in Asia Pacific countries