- Ensure all M&E works are completed according to drawings & specifications besides in compliance with all regulations.
- Set up design reviews with trade contracting teams & Consultants via BIM Model to ensure accuracy between design & shop detailing
- Responsible for the M&E design, drawing and submission for approval to ensure work on site and procurement of equipment are not affected, besides making sure work sequence is according to plan & schedule
- Manage the development of the M&E portion of the PQP and ensure the team is aware of the requirements
- Responsible for the coordination, review, submission, approval and distribution of drawings, samples and mockups
- Providing input into development of overall schedule, focusing on the completion of the M&E commissioning & project completion plan
- Responsible to ensure contractors/sub-contractors are delivering according to standards and able to identify cost risk and opportunities to minimize Forecast Final Cost
- Take charge of variations review to ensure correct value according to contract before signing off
- Ensure that the Health, Safety, Environmental Management System is always adhered to, and take lead as a Safety Leader within the team
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Degree/Master's in Engineering/Building (Mechanical or Electrical)
- At least 15 years working experience in construction/design (preferably handling complex projects)
- Prior experience with BIM modelling
Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills (dealing with internal and external stakeholders)
- Good people management skills and able to be hands on when needed.
- Open to Malaysian citizen only