- Responsible pre-construction activities are planned and carried out with consistency across the business
- Review the project with the team and identify strategic risk parameters
- Coordinating and managing construction site activities to ensure quality cost and time is within approved budget
- Liaison with government authorities and other relevant bodies to ensure statutory approvals are obtained in accordance with approved program
- Monitor defects rectification works during liability period to ensure that the services rendered is in accordance with the obligations as stated in the Sales and Purchase Agreement
- University degree in Civil Engineering or Construction related degrees.
- 3 - 5 years preferably in construction or property development.
- Must able to written and read in Mandarin
- Honorable Business and work Ethics
- Commercial awareness.
- Civil Engineering background and Experience in development or construction authorities.
- Able to liaise with government authorities.
- Organization skill and team working skills.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Self- development