- Responsible in implementing and maintaining the quality management system, safety & inventory system for Electronic Engineering Services (EES) department.
- Assist the Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager in developing the sales strategy for the country, achieving project sales, profile, cost targets and project execution for the EES division.
- Support electronic sales team for any customer technical enquiries and assisting in engineering project at customer site.
- Manage projects to make sure the execution of the project meet all the requirement.
- Make sure the sizable project meet or exceed requirements in terms of construction management, cost control, QC and safety.
- Provides interface among project terms and customers.
Provide technical services and support to customer.
- Builds relationship with strategic customer and provide on going technical service to customer on assisting customer to resolve any production issues as value engineering.
- Assisting in maintaining market shares for project sales through customer support.
- Supporting electronic sales team on technical issues, maintenance and servicing at customer site.
Developing new market shares
- Assisting Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager to prepare technical proposal for new customer and increase market shares.
- Assisting Senior Project Engineer/Project Manager to prepare technical presentation and secure the new projects.
- Assisting and involve in technical and commercial clarification during proposal stage for new project.
- Preparing quotations, CES and QAF for new project to maximize area sales revenues and profitability.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Chemical or Mechanical
- Preferably with working experience of 2 years in the electronics and semiconductors industry.