- Responsible for NPI Project Scheduling and Production Plan.
- Key person for planning, developing, directing and coordination new product and process development programs by providing technical guidance and support in the design, development, and performing tests, etc.
- Responsible for the new sample approval
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or with equivalent qualification.
- Min 3 years of NPI/ R&D experience in manufacturing industry.
- Possess experience in Metal Engineering/ Stamping industry is an added advantage.