- Assist in coordinating all consultant’s jobs activities.
- Involved in Overall Planning and Feasibility Study for Potential Development Project.
- Co-ordinate with Design Consultants to meet Project Budget, Quality of Design and Submission of Plans for Authority’s Approval within the time frame set Liaise with authorities for comment or amendment, until approval is obtained.
- Co-ordinate with relevant consultants to organize tender calling, conduct tender interview, analyze and prepare tender report recommending the selection/ appointment of contractor.
- Assist in overseeing and overall management of the project throughout the construction period, ensuring project complete within time frame and cost. Co-ordinate with consultants in the preparation of final account and recommend to committee for acceptance.
- Check and recommend contractor’s claims and consultants professional fees for approval.
- Prepare and obtain approval for variation works incurred by contractor.
- Attend management meeting. client consultant meeting and technical and site meetings.
- Involves with relevant authorities for CCC inspection and follow up on their clearance till issuance of CCC.
- Preparation of project paper for Management and Exco meeting.
- Required to travel to assist in oversea project.
- Open to fresh graduate Degree in Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying.
- Assist in liaising with local authorities, consultants and handle multiple projects.
- Assist in planning, lead, organize and strategize work programme to meet budget.
- Well versed in Building Bye- Law and Local State Housing policy.
- Must able to read and write in Mandarin
- Must able to travel and work at China when required.