- Manages Key Client Projects and is part of the Operations Organization within the company supply chain.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the information technology and business processes.
- Collaborate with the IT teams to deliver the Customer’s expected results, engaging with top management to balance Timeline and Operational goals.
- Responsible for program management, tracking business results, performing cost-benefit analyses and monitoring production KPIs.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and to develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Logistics or any relevant studies with experience in logistic project management.
Vast project management experience with client-facing and internal communication skills, both spoken and written.
Must have strong collaboration and influencial traits with solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel, and Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification.