- With engineering background by handling projects in the industry and develop better skills in their current job role.
- Handling on strategic planning, monitoring and reporting on the projects with project management tools.
- Meet customers to align on contract requirement, meet customer needs, and speedy help to solve issue purpose.
- Dealing with sub contractors on acceptance, PO, site issue and etc.
- Responsible to plan, lead and manage project and ensuring good profitability and quality in program level.
- Assist general manager to monitor profit & loss for key account, as well as project reporting.
- Support project team to resolve project issues thru out project implementation.
- Manage tracking, reporting and progress update/presentation to management and customers.
- Acts as primary project interface or contact point to the customer, ensuring good customer satisfaction and develop good customer relationship.
- To lead and manage the project team and subcontractors.
- To plan and coordinate knowledge transfer to engineers and subcontractors via mentoring, workshop and etc.
- Delegating, communicating, monitoring, coaching and motivating all members of project team regularly and positively.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor Degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years and above of project management experience in the telecommunication industry or ICT industry.
- Experience in project management for projects with multiple cross-team, multi-business/technical domains.
- Familiar with all the operational and project delivery processes involved.
- Experienced in project budget and cost management.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in professional project management methodologies