- Ability to lead multidiscipline engineering, procurement and construction teams to ensure project delivery.
- Project planning including schedule development, resource planning, procurement planning and quality planning.
- To ensure the project is meeting quality expectations, within budget and well schedule.
- On-site responsibility for safety, logistics, schedule coordination and quality of work.
- Involve in: Project cost estimating, project benchmarking, effective cost control/forecasting, financial status of the project and etc.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor’s degree or above in Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Chemical or Quantity Surveyor related
- At least 8 years working experience in Engineering field.
- Experience working in project management will be an added advantage.
- Responsible and able to exhibit leadership qualities.
- Knowledge required: Environmental, Mechanical, Material, HVAC.