- Design and manage the implementation of project activities including project management and project execution, installation, maintenance for industrial HVAC, cleanroom, process utility, electrical and C&S works.
- Plan and prepare budget sheet, prepare costing of ACMV system and scope of projects work.
- Coordinate and liaise with consultants, clients, suppliers, vendors and sub-contractors on all project implementation issues and solution.
- Coordinate, communicate and ensure timely reporting on work progress for M&E related works to related parties.
- Perform and ensure assembly builds and test are completed as scheduled and according to required specifications, drawings and work instruction.
- Responsible for overall M&E construction site planning, work programme, construction operations and activities, management and all related reports.
- Attend technical meetings with main/sub-contractors, vendors, etc. on project progress and follow through of outstanding matters.
- Manage project schedules and ensure meeting project deliverables.
- Ensure all projects are completed within time frame.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in M&E projects, preferably in project management or construction site
- Required technical skills in using AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Office (Excel – costing)
- Must be willing to travel to project sites as when required within Malaysia