- Responsible for the full spectrum of project related matters. This will include but not limited to, manpower assignment (sets targets for the team members and provide the necessary coaching to further optimize performance), quality and productivity management, verify of subcontractor claims, welfare of site personnel.
- To liaise with clients, consultants, and local authorities of projects undertaken by the company.
- To review regularly all aspects of construction activities undertaken from implementation to completion of projects including final accounts and constantly ensure project cost is kept within budget.
- To review (together with contract manager) contract documents against tender documents and identify changes in the condition of contract.
- To review sub-contractors’ performance and evaluate progress of works and claims.
- To attend site meeting with consultants and clients
- To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instruction as relevant and required by the quality management system in order to strengthen the company’s position.
- Candidate must possess Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10 years hands-on experience in Roads Work, Expressway, Highway and bridge.
- Capable of managing small to medium size projects/contracts (Project Value more than RM70 million)
- Knowledge and hands on pavement and rehabilitation works added advantage
- Leadership and project management skills
- Willing to work in Sarawak