- Design and manage the implementation of project activities including project management and project execution, installation, maintenance for industrial HVAC, cleanroom, process utility, electrical and C&S works.
- Plan and prepare budget sheet, prepare costing of ACMV system and scope of projects work
- Plan, execute, supervise and control all technical and other functions for projects secured
- Liaise with consultants, clients, supplier and sub-contractors on work instruction, sequence of work and other project implementation issues
- Responsible for project tendering, project cost control and budget
- Review, plan and monitor project execution schedule and ensure meeting project deliverables
- Lead and guide a team of M&E Engineers
- Perform interim progress claims, monitor progress payments and determine variation orders
- Attend site/technical meetings on project progress and follow-through of outstanding matters
- Ensure timely reporting on project work progress and reports to management
- Support other functions as and when required
- Degree in Engineering Electrical/Mechanical
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in M&E projects, preferably in project management or construction site.
- Required technical skills in using AutoCAD, Ms. Project, Ms. Office (Excel - costing).
- Candidate age between 34 - 40 years old
- Must be willing to travel to project site as when required within Malaysia