- Manufacturing of Rubber / Die Cutting parts
- Location: Senai/Kulai, Johor
- Responsible for planning, overseeing, leading & coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope.
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several moving project parts simultaneously.
- Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and summarize progress of project.
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project. Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, costs and benefits.
- Degree/Diploma in Mechatronics, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in die cut / rubber manufacturing.
- Strong technical experience in NPI, new plant set up.
- Experience in satistical process control.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.