- Responsible for the overall project management by the organized project team. PM applies professional principles, practices and techniques to lead the project team, and control project schedule, cost and performance risks to fulfil contract requirements and ensure satisfaction of the Clients.
- Mobilize the approved experienced project key members and establish the project organization.
- Build and manage the project management members.
- Define the project objectives and establishes the project execution plan through the coordination with project stakeholders.
- Motivate the project team to accomplish the project objectives.
Reported on the Engineering/Procurement/Construction/Commissioning progress and action plans by each manager.
- Make the final decision on action plans provided by each manager.
Monitor the gap between the baseline and the actual performance during the project execution stage, and request each manager to set up countermeasures.
- Possess a recognized Degree/Diploma in any discipline from a recognized institution.
At least 15+ years working experience in construction field preferably in Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry or equivalent.
- Has good communication skills in, in both written and spoken, English and Bahasa
- Good skills in MS, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations
Able to work in teams or as independent and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated to learn and will put in the long hours when required.